simple things | one



I desided to share you some of my simple ideas for christmas decoration. Here is the first one. I am not big fan of all that glitter that many shops have to offer for christmas. My christmas is usually simple and based on the lightning and flowers. Here I did a little wreath arround my white candleholders. The best thing in here is that you can make it now and keep it over the new year without getting christmas overdose.

Here you can see what I did last year. DIY Christmas calendar and Flowers.
And from yhese links you can find some nice and simple Diy´s to do with kids.  1/2/3/4



Päätin jakaa teille tällä viikolla muutamia jouluisia sisustusideoita. Tässä niistä ensimmäinen. En ole suuri kimalteen ja punaisen ystävä joten nämä ideat perustuvat kynttilänvaloon ja kasveihin. Tein pienen asetelman eteiseen vaaleista kynttilänjaloista ja punoin sen ympärille ohuen kransin. Parasta tällaisissa jouluasetelmissa on että voit tehdä ne jo nyt ja pitää pitkälle ensivuoteen ilman että tulee jouluähky.
Täältä voit kurkkia viimevuotiset koristelut: Joulukalenteri ja kukka-asetelma.
Ja täältä löydät kivoja lasten kanssa tehtäviä asetelmia. 1/2/3/4

12 comments:

  1. Lovely as always!!!!!! love your styling and DIY. Greetings from Costa Rica.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you just makeover your site? It looks different from a couple hours ago... Love this simple decoration. It's perfectly minimalist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I did. but this is not ready yet. I have few things to do until I am happy with it:)

      Delete
  3. I love that simple style so much. Just shared your last years Christmas calender a few days ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Onpa todella tyylikkään eleetön kynttiläasetelma! Tykkäsin kovasti myös viime joulun kukka-asetelmastasi. Jouluruusu on itselleni ollut aiemmin vähän tuntemattomampi, mutta täksi jouluksi taidan hankkia minäkin sellaisen.
    Ja kiitos tuosta eläinasetelmavinkistä, taidanpa tehdä sellaisen ensi viikonloppuna lasten kanssa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! hienoa että joku viitsi käydä vanhatkin asetelmat läpi :)

      Delete
  5. Hello! I just found your site and it is lovely! Can you please share where I would be able to purchase the candle holder from the last photo (it is shown with a match)?

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12/08/2013

    Hello!

    I just came across your blog and it is lovely! Can you please share the maker of the candle holder in your last photo (shown with a match)?

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is from Ikea. Comes with four colours but I spraed the other ones.

      Delete
  7. Anonymous12/08/2013

    Hello! Thank you for your reply about the candle holder, I really appreciate it! :-)

    ReplyDelete